Hej Stylus! V3 is the first global pen stabilizer application for mac. It’s capable of smoothing out position, pressure, tilt and rotational values. It also maps pressure and stabilizes line drawing with the ruler tool. We have asked the team of the Lollypop to use Hej Stylus and share its pros and cons which are as follows:
1. A useful tool for comic artists and illustrators who want to get their strokes precise and want to have control over their lines. Basically, the ones who want to improve line quality. Since it is good for tracing sketches and converting them to digital art.
2. The app has good tools that help in creating well defined geometric shapes and lines.
3. The app also enables to achieve the smoothness of lines.
4. The app can be easily used with the stylus or mouse.
5. It is helpful in creating vector art.
1. The app lacks proper guidelines or tutorials to use for beginners. Though, it has a tutorial it is very difficult to understand and get started with.
2. The user interface (UI) of the app is not user-friendly.
3. The names of the tools are not visible on the toolbar, even when you hover on it.
4. The tools and interface are very technical to understand (Physics involved). For example, the meter on the app for stabilization is not easy to control.
5. The tools load very slowly, hence, it becomes time-consuming and is very cumbersome to use
6. The tools are limited to usage in certain areas only. It is good for people who sketch but it doesn’t suit every style of digital art.
More on Hej Stylus V3 here